A different take on otherwise simple bags. These embroidered bags can absolutely be recognized from a mile away. So cute.
I’m going to be sharing some of my holiday gift ideas with you over the next month, I’m starting at under $50 here and I’ll be moving up in price as the month goes on. Hope you enjoy!
- Deborah Lippmann nail polishes – $18 each
- Wanderlust + Co. Petite Diamante Braided Bracelet – $25
- Paper Source Swirl Heart Seal – $14.95
- Ichi Leggings – $25.44
- Sperry’s Women’s Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe – $49.99
- H&M Jacket – $49.95
- Topshop Enamel and Stone Link Collar Necklace – $46.80
- Philosophy The More the Merrier Set – $26
- Aqua “Salem” Cat-Eye Sunglasses - $43.50
- West Elm Lacquer Jewelry Box - $49
- Henri Bendel Debutante Pearl Stud Earring – $28
- Minnetonka Chrissy Bootie Slippers – $45.95
What I’m listening to…
I’m very into the double scarf thing right now – especially because today was so cold. I have had the patterned scarf forever so it’s kid-sized and very short. It awkward doesn’t wrap all the way around comfortable so I like to intertwine it with another, lighter-weight scarf. I thing it would look so much fun with a red pashmina, I should get on that.
What I’m listening to:
I love me my jewelry, I left my room yesterday with only a ring on and felt completely bare.
Have you seen the pic dump website thisisnotnew.com? I love it, and often go for style inspiration. I loved these two bracelets together come ça…
So I snooped until I found them here. Can’t wait until they are back in stock
While we’re on the topic, here is some more fun arm canday